Sea views, nature and tranquility with comfort
Canarian holiday home Casa Niagara in the typical style.
This authentically restored holiday home is located away from mass tourism in an extremely quiet location on the outskirts of the village. On the
sunny west side of the island near Guia de Isora you have plenty of space to relax.
Living size: ca.120 m²
Plot: 8.000 m²
Occupnacy: max. 6+1
Küche: Fully furnished
Pool & Terrasse: Yes
Wifi, Sat & TV: Super-fast Fiber
with speeds to (300 Mbit/s), Wifi, Sat & TV
Tenerife holiday home Casa Niagara
Away from mass tourism in an extremely quiet village location. The popular detached holiday home on the BIO Finca Palo Alto in the southwest. Far away from mass tourism and in a quiet natural location. The closed patio (courtyard) offers security for families with small children. In the secluded courtyard you can soak up the sun seamlessly and are safe from Corona.
Finca “Palo alto” is often referred to as the most beautiful private finca on Tenerife. Free W-Lan, chicken husbandry, bodega for private finca parties.
Tenerife holiday home Casa Niagara has been restored with great attention to detail. It includes 3 bedrooms with double beds, 2 bathrooms, living-dining room with sofa bed, rustic kitchen and roof terrace with sea views. Wellness area with shared sauna, solar heated swimming pool and whirlpool with water permanently 37°C warm. Heating.
It is located in a small mountain village of El Jaral with only 200 inhabitants. So you can experience Canarian hospitality in the immediate vicinity. Due to the high altitude, warmer transitional clothing makes sense in the winter months.
Tenerife holiday home Casa Niagara is a good location for all excursions and hiking.
Price for the entire house with 1-6 people in 3 bedrooms.
Surcharge for the 7th person at € 20/night on the couch.
Minimum rental period is 1 week.
Final cleaning is € 179.00 once.
Wellness fee € 5/day for use of:
Sauna incl. 1 sack of firewood,
whirlpool with 37°C/ 99°F warm water,
solar heated pool.
Weekend meal package standard € 25.00
Weekend meal package premium € 37.00
Children up to the age of 8 for a flat rate of EUR 15 per night. There is no charge for a baby under 2 years in the parents’ bed. A baby bed provided in the master bedroom is charged at € 8 per night for babies up to 3 years of age. Possibility for 2 baby beds are available. Children’s high chair is provided free of charge.
Christmas surcharge (20.12. – 06.01.) and Easter surcharge (04.04. – 30.04.) results in a rental price of €215/night and during this period we charge a minimum rental period of 10 days. No discounts are granted during these seasons. Discounts cannot be combined with special offers.
We advise you to take out trip cancellation insurance.
3 bedrooms with large double beds and separate mattresses.
Bedroom 1: Mattress size is 2x each 1m x 2m
Bedroom 2+3: Mattress size is 2x each 0.90 x 2m.
There are 2 bathrobes in each bedroom.
Large bathroom with double sink, shower, toilet, bidet and washing machine.
Smaller bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
All bathrooms with cosmetic mirror and hair dryer.
- Satellite TV, radio, internet via WiFi.
- Living room with sofa bed and dining table, heating, washing machine. Iron and ironing board.
- There are enough towels and bed linen available.
- Please bring beach towels.
The natural sauna is operated by the guest himself with a wood stove. Please order wood from the gardener at an additional cost. This wood is only for the sauna and not for the grills, otherwise they will break. Otherwise, wood is also sold at gas stations or you can collect pine cones or branches on trips to the woods.
All of our properties are self-catering. Toilet paper and a few starter tablets for the dishwasher are provided.
Reception gift: 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of mineral water.
- Unapologetic patio (courtyard) with bench, rustic table for 6 people, fireplace with grill insert, partially covered, breakfast terrace with dining table, parasol.
- Well suited for families with children, as the enclosed patio is ideal for playing.
- Communal solar heated swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi.
- Wine bodega in a natural cave for occasional finca parties if at least 10 guests register.
- Free range chickens for daily fresh eggs.
- Between the houses are beautifully landscaped gardens with fruit trees and herbs.
- Free parking at the house.
- 4 km to the village with a supermarket, bar and restaurant. The restaurant Las Goteras in Tejina is recommended.
- About 8 km to the nearest beach. 15 minutes to the golf course.
- 35 km to the airport.
Biking, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Golf, Jet Skiing, Paragliding, Pier Fishing, Surf Fishing, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Swimming, Tennis, Surfing, Water Skiing, Surfing, Botanical Gardens, Caves, Cinema, Forest, Marina, Nude Beach, Playground, restaurants, theme park, volcano, waterfall, equestrian events.
- There are enough towels and bed linen available.
- Mandatory final cleaning.
- Intermediate cleaning is possible on request for an additional charge.
- When you move in, you will receive a full gas bottle.
- Additional bottles are available from the gardener for a fee.
- This is a non-smoking domicile.
- You are welcome to smoke on the terrace.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. Often earlier on request.
- Check out is at 10:00 am. Often possible later on request.
Guest reviews for Cottage Casa Niagara
Nothing was missing at Casa Niagara. Fantastic patio, beautiful plants, very helpful gardener and excellent kitchen equipment! Extremely nice and pleasant contact with the landlord, relaxing and quiet, anytime again and absolutely recommendable!
Greetings from Bern and Inge from Heidelberg
Beautiful, spacious and well-equipped holiday home. Our two city children were every morning with the chickens, which were being fed diligently by hand. As a thank you everyone came back with a breakfast egg! Short journeys for hikes and trips to the Canadas. Absolute peace which we were not used to at home.
We will be back. JP from Berlin
Be the first to leave a review.