Sea views, nature and tranquility with comfort
Canarian holiday home La Paloma in a typical style.
This authentically restored holiday home is located away from mass tourism in an extremely quiet location on the outskirts of the village.
On the sunny west side of the island near Guia de Isora you have plenty of space to relax.
Living size: ca.50 m²
Plot: 8.000 m²
Occupancy: max. 2
Kitchen: Fully furnished
Pool & Terrasse: Yes
Wifi, Sat & TV: Super-fast Fiber
with speeds up to (300 Mbit/s), Wifi, LG Smart TV
with Int. IPTV and Xbox One
Tenerife holiday home La Paloma
Away from mass tourism in an extremely quiet village location. The pretty, newly built, detached holiday home La Paloma is romantically situated in a tropical garden. It is on the BIO Finca Palo alto . This is often referred to as the most beautiful finca on Tenerife !
With a wonderful terrace and Corona safe.
Far away from any mass tourism in a quiet natural location.
The finca is located on the outskirts of the small mountain village of El Jaral. The sunny west side of the island offers spectacular sea views. Very modern furnishings combined with Canarian elements create a special ambience. Tenerife holiday home La Paloma includes a bright living room with kitchenette. A bedroom with a large double bed (separate mattresses) for 2 people and a large sofa bed in the living room offers sleeping space for 2 more people. Bathroom en suite with underfloor heating. Cantilevered balcony with BBQ.
Wellness facility with shared sauna and a solar heated swimming pool and whirlpool with 37°C warm water.
Private wine bodega and tapa bar in a natural cave. satellite TV system. Internet via W-LAN.
Due to the altitude, warmer transitional clothing is advisable in the winter months (Jan./Feb./March). The Tenerife holiday home La Paloma is a good location for all excursions and hiking, but also for relaxing on the finca.
Per night for 2 people
Minimum rental period is 1 week.
Final cleaning is € 99,- once
Refundable deposit € 200,-
Wellness fee € 5/day for use of:
sauna incl. 1 sack of firewood,
+ whirlpool with 37°C/ 99°F warm water,
+ solar-heated pool
+ Int. IPTV 10,00 € optional
Weekend meal package standard €25.00
Weekend meal package premium € 37.00
Children up to the age of 8 for a flat rate of EUR 15 per night. There is no charge for a baby under 2 years in the parents’ bed. A baby bed provided in the master bedroom is charged at € 8 per night for babies up to 3 years of age. Possibility for 2 baby beds are available. Children’s high chair is provided free of charge.
Christmas surcharge (20.12. – 06.01.) and Easter surcharge (04.04. – 30.04.) results in a rental price of € 119.00/night and during this time we charge a minimum rental period of 10 days. No discounts are granted during these seasons. Discounts cannot be combined with special offers.
We advise you to take out trip cancellation insurance.
Bedroom with double bed. Electric infrared panel as additional heating. Another 2 people on the sofa bed.
Bathroom with washbasin, shower, toilet. Electric heater.
- Exclusive ambience, tasteful furnishing. CD player, satellite TV, radio, Internet via W-LAN in the house, on the terrace and the hot spot is by the pool.
- Communal washing machine.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Heating and an infrared heating panel in the bedroom.
- There are enough towels and bed linen available.
- Please bring beach towels.
The natural sauna is operated by the guest himself with a wood stove. Please order wood from the gardener at an additional cost. This wood is only for the sauna and not for the grills, otherwise they will break. Otherwise, wood is also sold at gas stations or you can collect pine cones or branches on trips to the woods.
All of our properties are self-catering. Toilet paper and a few starter tablets for the dishwasher are provided.
Reception gift: 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of mineral water
- Unobstructed sea view terrace with table and seating furniture and a separate roof terrace with pergola and canopy.
- Charcoal grill on the terrace.
- Solar heated communal swimming pool, sauna and whirlpool, wine bodega for finca parties.
- Daily fresh organic eggs from the finca’s own chicken yard.
- Between the houses are beautifully landscaped gardens with fruit trees and herbs.
- Free parking at the house.
- 4 km to the village with a supermarket, bar and restaurant. The restaurant Las Goteras in Tejina is recommended.
- About 8 km to the nearest beach. 15 minutes to the golf course.
- 35 km to the airport.
We recommend a rental car from the airport. If you would like to book a rental car , please contact us.
Biking, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Golf, Jet Skiing, Paragliding, Pier Fishing, Surf Fishing, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Swimming, Tennis, Surfing, Water Skiing, Surfing, Botanical Gardens, Caves, Cinema, Forest, Marina, Nude Beach, Playground, restaurants, theme park, volcano, waterfall, equestrian events.
- There are enough towels and bed linen available.
- Mandatory final cleaning.
- Intermediate cleaning is possible on request for an additional charge.
- When you move in, you will receive a full gas bottle.
- Additional bottles are available from the gardener for a fee.
- This is a non-smoking domicile.
- You are welcome to smoke on the terrace.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. Often earlier on request.
- Check out is at 10:00 am. Often possible later on request.
Guest reviews for Cottage La Paloma
Dear host, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the pleasant stay in your finca. Everything went great. The apartment is very well and functionally equipped and convinces with cleanliness. Pool, whirlpool, German TV channels and also the WLAN, all amenities that we were happy to use. Particularly noteworthy is the location of the property, away from the hustle and bustle of tourists in original surroundings. The tranquility and relaxed atmosphere that you can enjoy there is really extraordinary. The work of the gardener must also be commended. The only downside from our point of view was the way there. The small road (2km) up to El Sharal is narrow, winding and above all very steep in places. But you get used to it very quickly and in the end we actually enjoyed driving on this panoramic road. In summary, we can unreservedly recommend a stay in your house to those planning a vacation on the finca. Best regards, Bernd
An oasis for those seeking tranquility, but also an ideal starting point for trips to the Teide National Park or to the beach. The location is also ideal in terms of weather. Everything clean, nice garden and jacuzzi. Thanks very much !
Greetings from Hauke and Simon
Be the first to leave a review.